According to WEBMD, Mold is a type of fungus. These small organisms can be black, white, orange, green, or purple and live almost anywhere indoors and outside. Molds thrive on moisture and reproduce through lightweight spores that travel through the air. You’re exposed to mold every day. They’re usually harmless in small amounts. But when they land on a damp spot in your home or business, they can start to grow. They release spores that you might breathe in. If you're sensitive to mold and inhale a lot of spores, it could make you sick.
The mold is a type of fungus present everywhere in the natural environment including your homes. These are microscopic microorganisms which gets dispersed in the air (present in the dust) and flourishes when gets favorable climatic conditions. Generally, if mold growth is very fewer people do not pay much attention towards it, but this is wrong as mold can be harmful and causes serious diseases. Hence, they should not be tolerated. If you want to keep mold away from your home the key to a safe home is keeping your home moisture resistant.